[Spring Workshop 2012] Hotel Accommodations
We have block bookings at The Georgian Court Hotel and The Hampton Inn & Suites, which are sister properties located next door to each and very close to VCC, our workshop venue. Here are the details on each property and info on how to book a room:
The Georgian Court
- June 6th and 7th, 2012 – Deluxe Room, Choice of 1 King or 2 Double Beds $159.
- Rate quoted is per room, per night and based on single/double occupancy. No additional charges for children under 18yrs, sharing a room with their parents
- Corner Executive Suites are available at a discounted rate of $189. Triple Occupancy is +$30 and Quad Occupancy is $60
- Rate includes high speed wired and wireless Internet, daily bottled water, local calls, and downtown drop-off shuttle service from 7 AM- 7PM
- The above rate does not include applicable taxes and other fees or charges
- Rate will be extended three day prior to main arrival, subject to availability
- Rate quoted above is in Canadian funds, NET non-commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount program or promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Check in / Check out: Check-in is at 3pm and check-out is at 12 noon
- Release Date: Any rooms not reserved by individual guests and guaranteed by credit card will be released for general sale on May 7, 2012.
- Payment: Guests to pay on own with individual credit cards provided at check in
- Parking: $18.00 per day plus applicable taxes and parking levy
- Cancellations: Individual Reservations – Must be cancelled 48hours prior to arrival or a charge for the first nights room and tax will be applied
RESERVATIONS Individual and group reservations may be made by:
- Calling the Georgian Court Hotel directly at 1-800-663-1155. Please ask to speak with Reservations.
- You may also email your requests to John McReavy at firstname.lastname@example.org. or online at www.georgiancourt.com
- Please quote your group’s name (BC Campus) at time of reservation when booking by phone or by email.
Hampton Inn & Suites
- June 6th – June 7th , 2012- Standard Two Queen Beds or One King Bed $169.
- Rate include full hot breakfast, high speed & wireless internet access, in-room bottled water, local calls and downtown drop off shuttle service . The above rate does not include applicable taxes and any other applicable fees or charge
- Rate is quoted per room, per night and is based on single or double occupancy
- $20 surcharge for each additional adult over double occupancy to a maximum of 4 people per room
- Additional fee per upgraded room category and rate quoted above is in Canadian funds, NET non-commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount program or promotion .
- Rate will be extended three days prior to and following your event, subject to availability
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Check in / Check out: Check-in begins at 3pm and check-out time is 11am
- Room + Taxes Payment: Guests to pay own charges. A credit card must be given at time of booking.
- Parking: $19.00 per day plus 12% HST & 21% PST/ Parking Sales Tax.
- Release Date: Cut-off date is May 06, 2012. Any unused rooms after this date will be released into general inventory.
- Cancellations: Individual reservations require 24 hours’ notice or first night room & tax is applied.
Individual reservations may be made by:
Calling the Hampton Inn & Suites directly. Your contact for Group Reservations is Tracy McRae, Reservations Manager. Her direct line is 604-605-1465 and email is email@example.com. Calling our toll-free number, 1-877-602-1008
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.