- Seminar: Dec 1-15
- Webinars Tuesday, Dec. 4 and Tuesday, Dec. 11 at noon (PST)
Who: Peter Rawsthorne
What: This session will explore digital badges from concept through to implementation and possible pedagogies and technology required for implementing digital badges. We will also take a critical look at the current state of digital badges with discussion of the required and possible futures.
Why: Lunch n’ Learn sessions are opportunities to learn together about current topics of interest to educational practitioners. Participants are encouraged to remix and repurpose materials used in these sessions for use at their own institutions.
Participating in T.E.L.L. sessions:
- No need to register for the session
- For assistance with using Blackboard Collaborate Check this resource.
- Join the webinars at least 5 minutes prior to the start time.
- Enter your full name when prompted.
- Bring your lunch!
- To contribute to the SCoPE seminar discussion you will need to create an account. It’s a quick process.
To see resources from past T.E.L.L. sessions check out ETUG Online Events.
All recorded sessions and resources are archived for later viewing and download.