We invite you to join us at the Educational Technology Users Group (ETUG) “Education by Design: ETUG Spring Jam!”, co-hosted with the Centre for Teaching and Learning, UBC Okanagan, in beautiful Kelowna, B.C. This year, we’re bringing participants together to share innovative approaches and processes used in designing for education and to work on real-world, wicked design problems, challenges, and opportunities.
The two-day event, held June 1st & 2nd, 2017, will feature brainstorming and problem-solving sessions, as well as, more intensive focused creating sessions such as sprints and hackathons. Here is a peek at a the schedule.
Early Bird $200 + taxes (until April 16)
Regular Rate $250 + taxes
Student Rate $100 + taxes
Includes all sessions, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, refreshment breaks and the Thursday evening social. Registration will be open until May 23, 2017 or until sold out.
How to Register
Complete your registration online with payment by credit card on-line via a secure server.
All credit card transactions will be processed in Canadian dollars and are subject to current exchange rates.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Registration is open until May 23 2017 6:00PM or until the event is sold out.
- Cancellations must be received before end of business day on May 23, 2017 to receive a refund. No refunds available for cancellations received after May 23, 2017.
Confirmation of your registration and receipts
Your receipt will be emailed to you.
- If you have any questions about this event, please contact Leva Lee at email@example.com or get in touch with your ETUG representative.
- Do you have a place to stay? Check out the UBCO Accommodations.
- See you at Wednesday Pub Night!
- Come to our hootenanny on Thursday night at the Rotary Centre for the Arts (included with registration). R.S.V.P. when you register!