Closing date: January 19, 2018
Generally, to provide faculty support in using educational technologies for the development of curriculum and learning opportunities using best practices to advance institutional goals for teaching and learning excellence.
- To communicate best practices and to support professional development (through workshops and seminars) for incorporating or adapting emerging educational technologies (eg. Moodle, Open Educational Resources, blogs, etc.).
- To contribute to strategic planning for maintenance, upgrades, and data integrity of synchronous and asynchronous TRU educational technologies.
- To provide technical support for both faculty professional development and course delivery.
- To collaborate with TRU service units, assisting in the establishment, integration and alignment of blended and online learning solutions (e.g. documenting inputs on use, curriculum requirements for training programs, adapting elements of Universal Learning Design, and supporting means of addressing accessibility barriers in course delivery).
- To research and report on the use of emerging educational technologies to support and advance scholarly teaching and assessment of learning.
- Master’s or PhD in related field (e.g. Educational Technology, Curriculum Development, Distance Education etc.), or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Two to four years’ post-secondary experience, demonstrating effective presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding and expertise in curricular development and educational technologies.
- Demonstrated expertise with accessible web practices and educational technologies (e.g. Moodle, WordPress, others).
For more details or to apply, https://tru.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/10528