Following the hugely successful Festival of Learning earlier this year, your ETUG planners decided on a complementary theme for our Fall 2018 workshop: Just SHARE it! Knowledge has the power to spark change, but only if it is shared!
This one-day workshop will focus on a wide range of topics related to strengthening the sharing of knowledge and resources in the field of teaching and learning with educational technology. We will explore such topics as:
- Creating a culture of learning through sharing knowledge and resources,
- Growing organizational capacity and culture for sharing knowledge and resources,
- Exploring common benefits, concerns and barriers to knowledge sharing,
- Creating momentum that makes knowledge sharing a regular part of doing business,
- Using partnerships/community to strengthen sharing knowledge and resources,
- Sharing knowledge and resources leads to new connections and ideas, and promotes institutional credibility and influence,
- Actionable ideas to grow and strengthen a knowledge sharing practice.
Special Guest: Paul Stacey
This year, the ETUG Workshop will feature special guest Paul Stacey, Executive Director of the Open Education Consortium.
In addition, we will feature demonstration stations showcasing new and emerging technologies, a tour of the new Emily Carr campus, and exciting Lightning Talks followed by table discussions.
The full program will be released in October.