[Fall Workshop 2018] Call for Proposals
We are looking for proposals for our unique combination lightning round/table-top discussion format. Presentations will consist of a Lightning Talk (10 minutes maximum, with or without slides, your choice) followed by you and/or your co-presenters facilitating short, small group table discussions further expanding on your presentation topic.
We will be looking for sessions that build on the larger workshop themes of sharing, such as ;
- Creating a culture of learning through sharing knowledge and resources
- Growing organizational capacity and culture for sharing knowledge and resources
- Exploring common benefits, concerns, and barriers to knowledge sharing
- Creating momentum that makes knowledge sharing a regular part of doing business
- Using partnerships/community to strengthen sharing knowledge and resources
- Sharing knowledge and resources leads to new connections and ideas, and promotes institutional credibility and influence
- Actionable ideas to grow and strengthen a knowledge-sharing practice
Call for proposals ends September 28 with submissions reviewed by SCETUG the following week.
Submit a proposal