The ETUG Stewardship Committee wants to get to know the community better. We are inviting you to participate in our first ever ETUG Community Survey – and maybe pocket a $50 gift card from Best Buy in the process!
The purposes of the 10 minute survey are;
- to gain a better understanding of who is involved with ETUG,
- to better align ETUG with the needs and interests of the people who make up the community,
- to help the Stewardship Committee align ETUG strategy to professional practice in Education Technology across the province,
- to better understand what education technologies are being used across the BC post-secondary system, and
- to better understand current and future practice within the province.
Participate in the survey, and we will enter you in for a chance to win one of 2, $50 gift cards from Best Buy. We’ll be making one draw at the end of December from everyone who completes the survey in December, and another in January from everyone who completes the survey in January.
Results of this survey are anonymous, and will be used by the ETUG Stewardship Committee to make decisions around initiatives and programs that best reflect the interests of the ETUG community.
We’ll be releasing the results to the community in Spring 2019.
Take the survey.