[Spring Workshop 2022] Did a Flipped Classroom Capsize?
May 27, 10:40 – 11:00
- Lynda Robbins is an Instructor in Computer Science at Camosun College
This presentation will discuss:
- The situational and pedagogical motivations for using a flipped classroom for introductory Computer Science programming.
- The preparation of the two one-term courses.
- Timetable and Administration issues.
- Experiences during the delivery of the courses.
- Feedback received.
- A look to the future use of the flipped classroom with the experience gained.