Thursday May 26, 9:10 – 10:45
- Christina Hendricks is Professor and Academic Director of the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Carissa Wilson is Executive Director of the North Island Student Union, North Island College
- Brian Lamb is Director of Learning Technology and Innovation, Thompson Rivers University
- Andrew Dunn is Manager of Online Learning Strategy and Design in the Centre for Teaching, Learning, and Research, Vancouver Community College
- Moderated by Jason Toal, Educational Consultant for Technology Projects & Strategy, UBCO (and former ETUG Chair)
This panel, made up of teaching, learning, and technology managers/directors and a student union executive director, will explore a variety of questions concerning the ‘great pivot’ and subsequent slow emergence from the pandemic. In particular, how their roles have changed, and what influence they have had in the tools and technology used by their institution over the last two years. We will also learn what institutional changes, brought about by the pandemic, they will keep or expand on, and how they will plan for the future.