In this two-day online and in-person workshop, we will showcase how instructors, education developers, and education technologists are approaching design. For example, we’ll explore how digital literacy, inclusive technology, and AI could be “baked” into courses and how instructors are supported in making design decisions around technology. We’ll also consider the ongoing communication and capacity-building at institutions around digital literacy, accessibility, and AI, such as how teaching and learning centres and libraries get the word out to instructors and students about new approaches and resources.
Join us online in Zoom or in-person at Kwantlen Polytechnic University Lansdowne Road Campus in Richmond, B.C. for this 2-day hybrid event, sponsored by BCcampus.
- Day 1: June 1, 2023: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time
- Day 2: June 2, 2023: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time
Workshop Rates: 2-day Registration Only
- Early Bird In-Person: $175 CAD + 5% GST (ends April 29 at 11:59 PM)
- Regular Rate In-Person: $200 CAD + 5% GST (in-person registration closes at 5:00 PM PT on Friday, May 26, 2023)
- Online: $150 CAD + 5% GST (registration for online is open through the entire event)
- Students: Free
Light meals, snacks, and refreshments will be provided to those who are attending the event in person. There are also food establishments available within KPU’s Richmond campus such as Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, and KPU’s cafeteria.
Accessibility, Inclusion and Event Information Package
For comprehensive information regarding accessibility and inclusion practices, event location, directions, transit and parking, and safety, please download and refer to the package below.