Emerging Leader in EdTech Award
The emerging leader in educational technology award is designed to recognize significant contributions to the fields of educational technology, educational development and instructional design.
Qualifications for nomination:
- Employed in a position that primarily (50% of total time or more) supports technology enhanced teaching and learning at a BC public post-secondary institution
- A post-secondary employee supporting the use of educational technology at an IT/edtech or teaching & learning helpdesk
- An educational technologist at a post-secondary institution
- An educational developer supporting the development and/or delivery of post-secondary educational materials online
- A media specialist supporting the creation and/or distribution of post-secondary educational media
An IT professional supporting the use of online (ie. Moodle) or local (ie. SmartBoards) technology for learning
- An IT professional, educational technologist, or instructional designer supporting the investigation of new technologies in support of post-secondary learning
- An instructional designer supporting post-secondary courses and curriculum
- Has made a significant contribution (in development of projects, new processes, supports etc.) at the institutional level and/or within BC (ie. via ETUG, BCNet, institutional partnerships etc.)
- Nominated by an administrator, staff member, or instructor in the BC public post-secondary sector
- Certificate signed by Chair of ETUG
- Letter for file to supervisor/Dean
- Profile on ETUG News/Website
Nominations close at the end of
May 15th 2019, extended to May 31st 2019.
Make a nomination
Extension: We’ve extended the call for nominations to the close of 31 May 2019.