The emerging leader in educational technology award is designed to recognize significant contributions to the fields of educational technology, educational development and instructional design.
Qualifications for nomination:
- Employed in a position that primarily (50% of total time or more) supports technology enhanced teaching and learning at a BC public post-secondary institution
- A post-secondary employee supporting the use of educational technology at an IT/edtech or teaching & learning helpdesk
- An educational technologist at a post-secondary institution
- An educational developer supporting the development and/or delivery of post-secondary educational materials online
- A media specialist supporting the creation and/or distribution of post-secondary educational media
An IT professional supporting the use of online (ie. Moodle) or local (ie. SmartBoards) technology for learning
- An IT professional, educational technologist, or instructional designer supporting the investigation of new technologies in support of post-secondary learning
- An instructional designer supporting post-secondary courses and curriculum
- Has made a significant contribution (in development of projects, new processes, supports etc.) at the institutional level and/or within BC (ie. via ETUG, BCNet, institutional partnerships etc.)
- Nominated by an administrator, staff member, or instructor in the BC public post-secondary sector
- Certificate signed by Chair of ETUG
- Letter for file to supervisor/Dean
- Profile on ETUG News/Website
Nominations close at the end of
May 15th 2019, extended to May 31st 2019.
Make a nomination
Extension: We’ve extended the call for nominations to the close of 31 May 2019.